Wafer Type PFA lined butterfly valve, in Vietnam
Size: 2” – 24”
Pressure: Class 150, PN16
Body Material: ASTM A216 WCB, A351 CF8/CF8M
Seat: PTFE or PFA
Disc Material: CS+PFA or SS+PFA (FEP material also is available)
End Connection Standards: GB/T, JIS, DIN, API all are available
• Basic Design: API 609
• Wafer End: ASME B16.5, Class 150, RF
• Face to face: ASME B16.10
• Inspection and Testing: API 598
- ISO 5211 Mounting Pad for Easy & Quick actuator installation
- Positioning holes keep valve in the center between pipe flanges and also applied to many international standards.
- Three different sealing ensure PFA lined butterfly valve in high performance.
- Three self-lubricating bushing could keep stem not be deformed under pressing.
- When two back-up Belleville springs under pressing, it will makes sealing among body seat, tapered seal ring and disc edge more tightness
- Epoxy coating with baked finishing before valve assembly, keep inner body can’t be rusted.
Media temperature: -20℃ to 200℃
Available body material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Cast iron, Ductile iron
Available design standard: JIS B2032, DIN EN1092
More details click below catalogue to know